Contract - Full Time
01. May 2017
• The internship duration must be at least 6 months.
• The internship should take place in the last year of the school program.
• The student will write a thesis (ideally in English) with oral presentation to the school jury.
The student will report to a project manager in charge of the development of key users community on the RTL Group referenced applications in the areas of accounting (SAP ERP), group reporting (SAP BFC), cash management (CashPoolerWeb), treasury solutions (CityFinancials), Company information (Visual Scope), …
The project will consist of :
• The development of tools, preparation of documentation to enable key users to locally support RTL Group business units.
• The design of a business corner on SharePoint Online where key users can find useful information.
• The awareness / rollout of the solution to the key users through Webinar information sessions.
• The student will participate to all project milestones, i.e. analysis, development, tests, rollout of the solution.
• More generally, you may be assigned to provide support and expertise to one or several GTRS projects. Under the guidance of a project manager, you have the opportunity to develop your finance and IT skills in the domains of corporate / finance applications and processes within GTRS, the international RTL Group competence center.
RTL Group is a leader across broadcast, content and digital, with interests in 59 television channels and 31 radio stations, content production throughout the world and rapidly growing digital video businesses. The television portfolio of Europe’s largest broadcaster includes RTL Television in Germany, M6 in France, the RTL channels in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Croatia,Hungary and Antena 3 in Spain. RTL Group’s families of TV channels are either the number one or number two in eight European countries. The Group’s flagship radio station is RTL in France, and it also owns or has interests in other stations in France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain and Luxembourg. RTL Group’s content production arm, FremantleMedia, is one of the largest international creators, producers and distributors of multi-genre content outside the US. With operations in 31 countries, Fremantle Media’s comprehensive global network is responsible for approximately 12,000 hours of programming a year and distributes over 20,000 hours of content worldwide. Combining thecatch-up TV services of its broadcasters, the multi-platform networks BroadbandTV, StyleHaul and Divimove as well as FremantleMedia’s more than 260 YouTube channels, RTL Group has become the leading European media company in online video. RTL Group also owns a majority stake in the programmatic video advertising platform SpotX. For more information, please visit RTLGroup.com and follow RTL Group on Twitter @rtlgroup.
RTL Group –Entertain. Inform. Engage.